Parks Canada is sponsoring a contest that will be of interest ti any Canadian who wants to win a trip that will really get them off the beaten track. The contest is only open to residents of Canada, and you can only enter once, but check out the prizes.
- round trip, economy flight for 4 people to Deer Lake, Newfoundland, from closest major airport nearest the winner’s residence in Canada
- 5 nights of accommodations in a Parks Canada oTENTik
- 1 night of accommodations in L’Anse aux Meadows or St. Anthony
- a $3,000 CIBC prepaid VISA card
- a $1,000 Mountain Equipment Co-operative (MEC) gift card
- over $1,100 in Parks Canada merchandise, including a set of authentic Parks Canada red chairs
- amazing Parks Canada experiences in the destination selected
- a 2018 Parks Canada Group Discovery Pass
Three 3 day/2 night weekend getaway packages (include Parks Canada oTENTik accommodations, a $1,000 MEC gift card, a $500 CIBC prepaid VISA card and a Parks Canada merchandise prize package). These are for travel in 2017 – one has already been drawn for, and the other two draws will be done on March 31, 2017 and April 28, 2017.
There are also bi-weekly draws for 2018 Parks Canada Discovery Passes and Parks Canada merchandise prize packages. These draws are happening every second Friday until September 15, 2017.
How to Enter
Just go to the Discover Canada contest page! Remember, it’s is only open to residents of Canada, and you can only enter once. You can enter until September 30, 2017. Good luck!