Captain "Paddy" Martin and 2 other members of her 1927 crew pose on the deck in 1958, when the ship was still fairly stable.
By the early 1990s, the superstructure had collapsed and been washed away, but the hull with some equipment was still visible at low water levels.
The metal frame of the paddlewheel and the boiler were the largest intact pieces remaining when the road along the river was widened in the spring of 1997. They were salvaged, but most of the rest of the ship was buried under tons of rock.
The Canadian disappearing under rock fill for the new road.
The "bow" of the ship.
Looking down at the Millennium Trail and the memorial from the top of the "clay cliffs", the location of the Whitehorse airport.